Effectively Resolving Legal Problems in Baldwin County, Alabama
Based in Robertsdale, Alabama, the law firm of Hoiles, Dasinger & Hollon, P.C. provides clients throughout Baldwin and Mobile counties in Alabama true full-service legal representation, backed by professional experience as judges, prosecutors, and defense counsel. We can help you recover fair compensation in a personal injury or act as compassionate advisors as we guide you through divorce.
Our Law Practice
Our lawyers know how to effectively resolve cases through negotiation and courtroom litigation. We have extensive experience with many different areas of practice, including:
- Civil litigation and defense: If you are engaged in a conflict, we will help you understand your rights and protect them. We have experience resolving business conflicts, breach of contract disputes, contested wills, property line disputes, and many other legal situations.
- Criminal defense and municipal law: With experience as judges and prosecutors, we bring a unique perspective to criminal defense – anticipating how judges will respond to arguments and predicting the other side’s case against our clients. We will defend you against any misdemeanor or felony charge in municipal and state court. We handle everything from traffic offenses in Baldwin County to DUI and capital murder charges in Alabama State Court.
- Juvenile law: We are strong child advocates, protecting their rights in Child in Need of Supervision (CHINS) and juvenile delinquency cases.
- Family law: Going through a divorce can be difficult. We will guide you through the legal process and help you focus on meeting your needs and those of your children.
- Personal injury: We are dedicated to helping victims of personal injury get the compensation they deserve. We will take care of the negotiation so that you can focus on healing.
With over 75 years of combined legal experience, we can effectively handle a broad array of cases. If you need a lawyer in the Alabama Gulf Coast region, call 251-947-4757 or contact us by e-mail to schedule an appointment.
Our office, conveniently located off Highway 59 in central Robertsdale, is open between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday. We are happy to visit you in the hospital, your home or in jail.