Assault Defense Attorney
If you are being charged with assault, battery, or assault and battery, contacting a criminal defense attorney who handles assault and battery crimes is crucial. Our firm’s assault and battery attorneys are skilled lawyers who fight passionately to get you the best possible results under the circumstances. We have a track record of frequently getting charges of this nature dismissed or reduced to lesser offenses.
Whether you were charged in relation to a fight, an event involving a firearm or an automobile incident, the criminal defense attorneys of Hoiles Dasinger & Hollon can develop a thorough defense strategy and fight strongly for your rights. We defend clients against criminal charges that include:
- Misdemeanor assault or third-degree assault
- Felony assault in the first or second degree
- Menacing that involves deliberately creating the fear of harm
- Reckless endangerment that involves the risk of injury to another person, and can include a firearm
- Possession or use of a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument
- Vehicular assault that generally involves bodily injury caused by the driver of a vehicle
- Juvenile delinquency or youthful offense
- Murder, manslaughter or vehicular homicide
With over 75 years of combined legal experience, we can effectively handle a broad array of cases. If you need a lawyer in the Alabama Gulf Coast region, call 251-947-4757 or contact us by e-mail to schedule an appointment.