Baldwin County Al Accident Injury Attorney
Personal injury cases often involve claims of negligence, recklessness or even intentional conduct. Common injuries in personal injury include head injuries, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burn injuries, broken bones, knee injuries, neck injuries, back injuries, shoulder injuries, muscle and ligament injuries, herniated or bulging disks, reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD), complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia, and death if an accident results in a fatality. The Law Firm of Hoiles, Dasinger & Hollon in Robertsdale, Alabama represents injured clients in personal injury accidents and wrongful death litigation in Baldwin County and throughout Alabama. Our areas of practice include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck collisions, SUV rollover accidents, drunk driving accidents, construction zone accidents, and other accidents involving automobiles, cars, semi-trucks, and motorcycles on roads and highways
- Motorcycle Accidents – rear end collisions, hit and run accidents, failure to yield the right of way, inattentive driving, and drunk driving accidents involving motorcycles and motorcyclists
- Premises Liability – slip and falls, construction site accidents, job-related accidents, industrial accidents, and third party tort liability claims
- Dangerous and Defective Products – dangerous products and tires, design flaws, design defects, manufacturing flaws, manufacturing defects, and inadequate warnings on consumer products
- Work related accidents and injuries
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful Death – lawsuits filed by the surviving dependents or beneficiaries of someone who has died in an accident.
We handle personal injury and wrongful death cases statewide. We are the Baldwin County Wrongful Death Lawyers. For further information about handling your personal injury or wrongful death case, please contact us today for a free consultation. For immediate assistance call us at (251) 947-4757. We look forward to helping you.